co2balance has been awarded it’s re accreditation certificate from the United Kingdom Accreditation Council, substantiating that its Environmental Management System delivers best practice standards and fulfills legislative requirements.
The BS EN ISO 14001:2004 is an internationally accepted standard outlining how businesses should put an effective environmental management system in place. Its purpose is to help businesses remain commercially successful without forgetting their environmental responsibilities.
In addition to be ISO 14001 accredited, co2balance also offers a consultancy services to help organisations develop and implement their own Environmental Management Systems. There are numerous benefits to certification;
• Certification demonstrates that an effective and ongoing Environmental System is in place.
• Significant advantage over competitors when tendering for business.
• Reduced environmental liability.
• Cost savings from Electricity, Utilities, Consumables, and Waste Disposal
• Improve corporate image among regulators, customers and the public.
• Existing personnel know they are working in an environmentally responsible organisation.
• Improves competitiveness when dealing with Local Authorities, Multinationals, and the like.
• Provides a framework for working within Industry Regulations and Legal Responsibilities.
If you would like to find out how we could help your organisation in implementing its own Environmental Management System, please contact us here